Wednesday, November 28, 2007

One year of Blogging

The Blog's first birthday came and went by without any event. I guess I didn't write about it only because I was too busy with work and College. Oh well, Belated Happy 1st Birtjday to my Blog! :-D
It's been one eventful year in the Blog apart from some dormant phases. This is where I have given vent about almost everything that gets my goat. From an unpleasant breakup to my cooking experiments to travelling and photographs, this is where it's recorded. I thought I was addicted to Blogging but with the present scenario of no time at all, I'd like to think I'm addicted to Blogging! The best part about Blogging is how I am to have made some very good Blog pals - Mehak , Ricky and Lalit.
These guys aren't only my Blog pals but Orkut, Facebook as well as phone pals! They have been there just a phone call away - even to answer if earthworms had 13 or 15 hearts(LOL). This is probably the rare occasion I might admit but I love the fact I'm friends with you guys! :-)
Here's to more Blogging and eventful friendships!

:-)

Guys, how does one add a hyper link? I tried but it doesn't show! Help!

6 comments:

a_n_u_r_a_g said...

adding hyper links..get some HTML knowledge. two postings in two days after a two month break..good going :)

Lalit Singh said...

Happy Budday Marlee's blog...
and marlee its been a pleasure knowing u... looking fwd to that silkworm dish!!

fursat said...

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday Dear Marlee's Blog...
Happy Birthday to you...

May you have 1000s of comments...
May you have 100s of posts...
May you have every second post about me...
May you wish my song will rhyme...

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuu

fursat said...

Thanks to this blog, I have made a wonderful, exotic, bakwass-laden friend in you.

Wasn't I right about earthworms? Oh, how I wish I was one...lol

If you want to add a hyperlink, select the word that needs to be hyperlinked and then click on the hyperlink button (which looks like chain) and it will open a pop-up, add the link there and press ok.

Ekta said...

Birday Wishes to Marlee's blog!!!

We need some cake girl.....besties for your exams & try to be more regular :p

Marlee said...

@ a_n_u_r_a_g: With a friend like Ricky around to help me I don't think need to do any course on HTML (isn't my present course more than enough?!)
Yup, Blogging will be uch more regular now)

@ Lalit: Thanks...yes, yes, the silkworms :-)

@ Ricky: LMAO at the song esp, the lines "May you have every second post about me" U know my reaction, BAKWAS!!! :-P
Me Bakwas ladden only coz u take out the B word out of me all the time! :-P

Earthworm n hearts? :-| Some us know egggactly why ud like to have so many hearts! ;-) Bakwas! :-P

I could add the hyperlink thanks to u **clap**clap**

@ Mehak: Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhak, my Original Blog pal, good to see u here! Thanks for the wishes and yes will be more regular.
Do get back to Blogging (Loads of us are missing u)
**hugs**