Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Unusal Visitor...



Found this Lizard across my bathroom window some days ago. Talk about being a smart snooper. I never thought I was scared of them until I saw this one. Now I am. You cant blame me for that. (I just noticed the window looks really dirty. Let me reassure you, its dirty from the other side and not my side!)
Have had another very irritating visitor, pigeons. They continuously build their nest in the ventilator in the bathroom. Despite keeping the ventilator covered from my side I still get bits of their nest most mornings.
Start of another week of Work & College...Argh...At the start of every week I keep comforting myself with the weekend and when the weekend eventually comes, it just zips by before I can spell WEEKEND! :'( Last weekend I was nursing my hangover :-/ not a good experience. I also dropped my phone into a bucket of water! 8-O I can't even think of telling the parents. Dad could/would kill me. The phone by the way, went dead but thankfully the Best Friend could revive it back with some brains and an effective hair dryer the next day. Thank God for the Best Friend and the Hair Dryer.
How'd your weekend go people? Have a good week!
:-)

6 comments:

Ekta said...

oi....what a creepy pic Marlee....I guess you already know I am extremelyyyy petrified of lizards...

again another panga with your cellfone lady, treat it like a baby!!

weekend was fun as usual...already waiting for sat/sun :)

AmitL said...

LOL..Marlee...you too??I used to see such lizards in Baroda,and,would imagine people in China and thereabouts eating them...arghhh...good to see the clarification that the glass is not dirty on your side.ROFL..I don't doubt you,definitely.Same for pigeons-I got obsessed with keeping them out of the Baroda flat-but,they even found a way to open the screen door..made the latch loose..:)Thank God,no such issues in Dxb,so far.touchwood.Third common point-weekend zipping by before you can say'weekend'.Sooo true.They should have 5 day weekend and 2 days work/studies,na?

fursat said...

Oh God!! I hate lizards, creepyyyy...eeeksssssssssss!!

You know when we were in Meerut, we used to live in this 100 years old British Bungalow and our kitchen was outside the house. So, there used to be these 3-4 lizards that would roam around between dining room and kitchen and every time I will goto kitchen, one of them would always fall from wall and I will just freak out :P

This is the creepiest picture you have taken everrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!

As far as rest of the post is concerned, well you got my comment already on that ;-)

a_n_u_r_a_g said...

"I just noticed the window looks really dirty. Let me reassure you, its dirty from the other side and not my side!"

Lizard, Lizard on the wall, tell us which is cleanest of them all - this side or the other side?

Marlee said...

@ Ekta: NOW I know ur petrified of lizards! So am I :-/

@ Amit: Amit, don't be so greedy! :-p lets compromise at 4 days working and 3 days off...wat say u? (if only our employers accepted it!)

@ Ricky: Lizards in the kitchen?
8-O Ewwww...did any of them land on your plate?! ;-)

@ a_n_u_r_a_g: Since Lizrad can't reply back, I have the previledge of telling you that MY side is the cleaner one. LOL!

Unknown said...

you zoomed in to make it look bigger... scardey cat